Jul 15, 2011

Mistakes Can Be Forgiven...Right?

♫♪▫▫▫♪♫It’s all my fault today,♫♪▫▫▫♪♫
♫♪▫▫▫♪♫I'm sorry for the way I was to you♫♪▫▫▫♪♫
♫♪▫▫▫♪♫It’s all so wrong you see and ♫♪▫▫▫♪♫
♫♪▫▫▫♪♫I'm sorry for the words I say to you♫♪▫▫▫♪♫
♫▫▫▫♫But if you ask me I will do anything for you cause baby I need you♫▫▫▫♫


Couple years ago you walked into my life.Surprisingly,in a short period you became my everything.Tangled up in you I was.Hearing your voice,first thing in the morning and last thing before I go to sleep.Talking for hours on the phone.Our senseless conversations.Watching late night  movie's together.V-chatting till the sun rose.Those were the time when reality took a back seat for a while and we were left to enjoy the moments.The moments that were timeless.Little did we know  that our expiration date was approaching.

Our time was over without even muttering the words.The signs were present tho we didn't pay heed.We thought things would work out as they always do.As the tide rose so did our patience wore thin with the unanswered calls and delayed replies to messages.Of course it wasn’t on purpose but we needed a breather from each other.Loyal you were to keep on trying to save our bond.However I was weak, and it showed when I called quits on you.A lot of things can go wrong in a relationship tho it's how you solve the matter that determines the rest the relationship.
                   BUT it takes two persons to work it out...No?
I admit sadly that you were the bigger,better person between us.You tried your best to stick it out with me and in the end I wronged you and put all your hard work to vain.Due to my carelessness I put you through a lot.I can't take back how I hurt you but I can assure you that with our new friendship we'll make it through.This time upon realising what I had lost I'm sure I won't let you walk out that door again.That is the consequence upon realising what you had when it walked away and trying your best to obtain it again.


-Amethyst


No comments:

Post a Comment