Apr 10, 2011

Unkown resident...

Every so often "the one" comes along and your heart skips a beat once more. Frighten to admit and face the facts that ...I think I've fallen for you. 

It's funny how it happens in a second or just over a simple conversation with the words, "I missed you"

Holding my breath as butterflies infiltrated my tummy. As if you were present, next to me, my pores rose, with the vision of you wrapping your warm arms around me, holding me tightly and safely. If only my night time dream could come true.
 
Do you remember that night you told me you missed me? I do, like remembering the route home. I never looked at you in that way before. However like the lightening signals thunder and rain, I took that as a relationship blossoming.

Thou as time went by, I realized that I misinterpreted you. I didn't know you were still torn up about her. Hurt and alone I consulted my best friend who taught me I should just be there for you. Taking his advice, i stood by you making you laugh and reconnect the old you. Once again I misunderstood you. The more I tried  the more it seemed to backfire on me. You became sad at times and won't even talk to me about it. I wish we could go back to the time where you would have opened up to me and I would heal your wounds.
"Time heals all wounds"
You may not know my dear, but you have crossed my wall. Unknowingly, you are  present in my heart at the moment. I hope you realize what you mean to me before it's too late...


 -Amethyst

No comments:

Post a Comment